Friday, April 16, 2021

Starting Over

 Almost 20 years ago I started up a blog to publish book reviews, random thoughts, and other things. I have barely touched it in recent years, as much of my energy has been dedicated to publishing papers, books, and speaking in conferences. As I look back over past posts, I remain in general agreement with what I said, though I also see many things which I would, today, explain, articulate, or nuance differently. As such, I thought I might "start over". As such, I have torn down the past blog, and am creating a new one. I will re-post some of those publications which I think may still be of some use or help, and with which I still agree. Others I may rework. However, my purpose with this blog is not to just repost the past, but to provide myself with a new platform for publishing random thoughts on the subjects that interest me. 

I write in order to organize my thoughts, and my hope is that what I say will be of some help to any who may stumble across this blog.

POURQUOI THOMAS D’AQUIN?

              Cette article était publier sur un autre blogue, en 2013. Je le republie ici, sans changement, pour l'instant.            ...